Re: Meeting on February 4th at 9AM Pacific

From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 16:39:08 +0000
We also need to account for scenarios where one single container hosts several BMIs (for several modules), or where the BMI is embedded either in the .a or the .so (or equivalent) to provide self-describing artifacts less disconnected (your header units aren’t out-of-sync with the object files anymore). I don’t think that does violence to the unixy world.

-- Gaby