Re: [SG15] RFC: Requirements to consume a prebuilt library from arbitrary build systems

From: Daniel Ruoso <daniel_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 13:18:16 -0600
On Wed, Oct 27, 2021, 12:48 Matthew Woehlke via SG15 <sg15_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> This feels a lot like a rehash of P1313. I would encourage taking a look
> at CPS¹ for an idea what sort of information CMake wants.

I think the difference here is that I'm trying to motivate a paper on the
requirements first, instead of coming up with the specification itself
right now.

It's very well possible that CPS will address all those requirements, it's
possible that this would motivate changes to CPS so it addresses any extra
requirements we gather.

But my point is mainly that I don't think we have consensus on what are all
the requirements that need to be addressed by such specification right now.

Daniel