Re: [SG15] Draft: Requirements for Usage of C++ Modules at Bloomberg

From: Daniel Ruoso <daniel_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 11:41:40 -0400
On Mon, Jun 21, 2021, 11:37 Matthew Woehlke <mwoehlke.floss_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> To clarify, when you say "package manager", we are talking about
> discovering availability and configuration, *not* actually installing on
> the system, correct?

Correct, it's a good point of classification. I'm only talking after the
point that required files are already on disk.

Distribution format is usually part of the package manager in other
ecosystems, but that is not a requirement here, IMHO.