Re: [SG15] [isocpp-modules] [isocpp-ext] Modularization of the standard library and ABI stability

From: Ryan McDougall <mcdougall.ryan_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 10:52:50 -0700
The votes in Prague were not relative to Modularizing the standard library.
If there are other benefits to Modularizing the standard library and
interest in pursuing them, then that seems like new information.

Personally, due to the way in which the discussion was framed and polled, I
don't consider that vote any more binding than the most specific literal
interpretation of each poll. I don't think "We agree to evolve the ABI" was
specifically polled.