Re: [SG15] [isocpp-ext] Modularization of the standard library andABI stability

From: Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash <brycelelbach_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 02:45:03 -0700
I want a scope on that reorganization.

What problems do we want to solve? Possible answers:

- Finer grained access to things, either in addition to or in place of
coarse access (for example being able to just get function, not all of
<functional>)
- More logical access to things (tuple is in <tuple>, so clearly pair must
be in <pair>... oh wait)
- Freestanding concerns (separate function from parts of <functional> that
are complicated to freestandingifyl