Re: [SG15] ISO C++ Modules Ecosystem Technical Report P-Numbered Draft Meeting

From: Ben Boeckel <ben.boeckel_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 14:19:09 -0500
On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 10:18:58 -0800, Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash wrote:
> - Gaby
> - Michael Spencer
> - Ben Boeckel (P1689 author)
> - Olga (P1788 author)
> - Bryce (P1838 author)
> - Mathias (volunteered to do work related to P1838)
>
> https://doodle.com/poll/tqh7shk9uvew7iy6

I'm on vacation until Wednesday next week (returning early Thursday).
I'll try and join if I'm free at the time otherwise decided, but I can't
guarantee anything (I'll have my laptop though, but wifi and exact
schedules are unknown right now).

I'm flexible with pretty much any LaTeX setup. It's been a while, but
I've worked with it before, so it's nothing brand new to me. Logistics?
I presume the first step is porting the papers as-is into LaTeX and into
the draft and then working on subsequent revisions via PRs or some such.
Then we can coordinate putting them in order.

--Ben