[SG15] ISO C++ Modules Ecosystem Technical Report P-Numbered Draft Meeting

From: Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash <brycelelbach_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 10:18:58 -0800
At the Prague 2020-02 ISO C++ committee meeting, the ISO C++ Tooling
study group directed the authors of P1689, P1788, and P1838 to work
together to combine their papers and produce a P-numbered draft of the
ISO C++ Modules Ecosystem Technical Report. During this meeting, we'll
plan out the work that needs to be done to make this happen.

We need to have (at least) the following people on this call:

- Gaby
- Michael Spencer
- Ben Boeckel (P1689 author)
- Olga (P1788 author)
- Bryce (P1838 author)
- Mathias (volunteered to do work related to P1838)

https://doodle.com/poll/tqh7shk9uvew7iy6

--
Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash
CUDA Core C++ Libraries Lead @ NVIDIA