[SG15] 2019-09-21 Denver Tooling Meeting - we will meet in Summit 3 @ CppCon

From: Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash <brycelelbach_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 13:25:56 -0700
Here is the updated meeting invite paper:

https://api.csswg.org/bikeshed/?force=1&url=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/brycelelbach/wg21_p1845_2019_09_21_denver_tooling_meeting/master/2019_09_21_denver_tooling_meeting.bs

Notable changes:
- The room is Summit 3
- The morning break has shifted a bit.
- CppCon is now providing us lunch for free.

Tentative agenda:

P1832: Improving Debug Builds Inline With User Expectation
D1864: Defining Target Tuplets (attached)
D1857: Modules Dependency Discovery (attached)
D1837: remove.dots.in.module.names (attached)
D1383: Modules User-Facing Lexicon and File Extensions
(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SnvmlhUMTODRTkbw_ie-anT8heta52qlkA28CBQOpJw/edit?usp=sharing)
P1279: std::breakpoint

If you have other things you'd like to discuss, please let me know.
With the above content, I suspect we will end a bit early in the
afternoon.

--
Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash
CUDA Core C++ Libraries Lead @ NVIDIA