Re: [SG15] D1864: Defining Target Tuplets

From: Richard Smith <richardsmith_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 13:40:03 -0700
FYI, I believe the correct name for the concept described in this paper is
"configuration name" (see, for example,
https://airs.com/ian/configure/configure_4.html), although nomenclature
varies (for example, config.guess calls it interchangeably a "system name"
or a "tuple" or "triplet" in internal comments, but calls it a
"configuration name" in the --help output)