Re: [SG15] D1864: Defining Target Tuplets

From: Isabella Muerte <imuerte_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 19:47:41 +0000
Fair enough. Trying to keep in line with “UTF-8 all the things” so that we can
1) not restrict languages (for instance let’s say the German company tüv produced a toolchain and required the umlaut’d U).
2) Allowing these target tuplets to exist in JSON files safely for other proposals I’m writing like linker scripts and response/option files