Re: [SG15] module source suffixes

From: Boris Kolpackov <boris_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 17:30:32 +0200
Nathan Sidwell <nathan_at_[hidden]> writes:

> >I don't view this as changing something existing. Module interface
> >units did not exist until now. We are now deciding which extension
> >they should be using.
>
> These are C++ source files. There are already conventions for their
> suffixes. That is the default position.

We will then have to agree to disagree on this one ;-).

We seem to be coming to this from different POV on what happens to
a header during modularization: I think it becomes an interface
unit and thus deserves a distinct extension. You seem to think the
header is thrown away/merged in with only the source file left.