Re: [SG15] Extending p1184 for direct transfer of BMIs

From: David Blaikie <dblaikie_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 10:34:25 -0700
Given that at least Clang's module binary format is designed for lazy
memory mapped files between multiple compilations on the same system seems
like it would be a loss (or at best "no better" - the compiler would read
all the data into memory and then treat it the same as if it'd mapped it
off disk).

What sort of filesystem race conditions do you have in mind?