[SG15] Proposed full-day SG15 meeting at CppCon 2019 (Colorado, USA, September 2019)

From: Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash <brycelelbach_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 17:19:14 -0700
Hello all,

We are planning to hold a full-day meeting of SG15 to progress work on
the C++ Modules Ecosystem Technical Report at CppCon 2019. CppCon is
held in Denver, Colorado, USA, from September 15th to September 20th
2019. The meeting will be held either on the weekend before CppCon,
during CppCon, or the weekend after CppCon.

I'd like everyone active in SG15 to fill out the following survey
regarding the proposed meeting, even if you cannot attend it:

https://forms.gle/yVqoPBosg7aKN8o26

--
Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash
CUDA Core C++ Libraries Lead @ NVIDIA