Re: [Tooling] [isocpp-modules] Path to modules with old bad build systems

From: Ben Boeckel <ben.boeckel_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 14:54:05 -0500
On Fri, Mar 08, 2019 at 11:04:46 -0500, Tom Honermann wrote:
> This discussion is about support for bad old build systems. We can't
> require pkg-config or CMake.

Yeah, I missed that "Ben" in your reply wasn't me. Me not realizing that
it wasn't the thread I started didn't help. Feel free to continue while
ignoring my reply; I'm only really interested in getting the
module-aware build system support working at the moment (hoping that
CMake never has to implement the logic mentioned here ;) ).

Sorry for the confusion,

--Ben