Re: [Tooling] SG15 Pre-Kona Telecon(s)

From: Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 20:08:05 -0600
Yes, that's correct. That link is for the latest WIP revision. The one that
got sent for the mailing is <
https://bfgroup.github.io/cpp_tooling_stats/modules/modules_perf_P1441R0.html>.
It has only one data point as that's all I had time to measure before the
deadline. You can also look at the latest code behind the data in the
Github project here <
https://github.com/bfgroup/cpp_tooling_stats/tree/master/modules>.

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 4:07 PM Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash <
brycelelbach_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Rene, can you confirm I gave people the right link?
>
> On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 2:00 PM Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash
> <brycelelbach_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > Ah, sorry for the conclusion.
> >
> > P1441 is an on-time paper for the pre-Kona mailing. The author
> > accidentally sent it to an old, unused email of the vice chair, so
> > while it was sent in on time, it has not been added to the mailing
> > yet. It should be added soon, though.
> >
> > I believe it can be accessed here, yes:
> >

> https://bfgroup.github.io/cpp_tooling_stats/modules/modules_perf_D1441R1.html
> >
> > On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 1:14 PM Matthew Woehlke
> > <mwoehlke.floss_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > > I can't find *P*1441?
> > >
> > > I assume we're talking about a notionally published version of
> > >
> https://bfgroup.github.io/cpp_tooling_stats/modules/modules_perf_D1441R1.html
> > > ...is there anything important in the (missing?) final version vs. the
> > > draft?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Matthew
> >

> > --