Yes, that's correct. That link is for the latest WIP revision. The one that got sent for the mailing is <https://bfgroup.github.io/cpp_tooling_stats/modules/modules_perf_P1441R0.html>. It has only one data point as that's all I had time to measure before the deadline. You can also look at the latest code behind the data in the Github project here <https://github.com/bfgroup/cpp_tooling_stats/tree/master/modules>.

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 4:07 PM Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash <brycelelbach@gmail.com> wrote:
Rene, can you confirm I gave people the right link?

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 2:00 PM Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash

--
Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash
ISO C++ Committee Member
HPX and Thrust Developer