Re: [Tooling] [Modules and Tools] Tracking Random Dependency Information

From: Peter Bindels <dascandy_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 13:23:58 +0100
Hi Jon,

I've given talks on how it works at MeetingC++ 2016 and 2017, and CppCon
2018. We're using one of those tools at work too to autogenerate 70% of our
build scripts (CMake) for a very large project (1000+ components). You can
find the tool repositories on
https://github.com/tomtom-international/cpp-dependencies and
https://github.com/dascandy/evoke.

I'm mostly advocating the approach as a valid one though, rather than the
specific tools. I believe John Lakos' Large Scale C++ Software Design also
allures to it as a valid approach.

Regards,
Peter Bindels