Re: [Tooling] [ Modules and Tools ] Tracking Random Dependency Information

From: JeanHeyd Meneide <phdofthehouse_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 20:50:14 -0500
Dear SG15,

     To address one of the previous concerns, I've made sure to
specifically add a call out a new Word of Power in this proposal:
https://thephd.github.io/vendor/future_cxx/papers/d1130.html#wording-intent.
It's called *resource-location* or *resource-locations*. This will give
std::embed and other proposals a well-defined way of referring to a lookup
mechanism. It is still implementation-defined where this comes from, but
just like include paths I expect this to come from a Resource Path command
line parameter that build systems can tap into.

     If you have any other concerns or questions, please do let me know!

Sincerely,
JeanHeyd Meneide