Re: [Tooling] Agenda for San Diego?

From: Titus Winters <titus_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 08:47:18 -0800
I'm not sure that SG15 polls on EWG or LEWG things are going to be binding,
particularly. If we've got time to discuss std::compile with the larger
group, I'm not strictly *against* it, but you should be clear that
a) polls won't be binding
b) standardization is a long process - putting a year into it is a great
start, but this is a ship that takes a lot of work to steer.