Re: [Tooling] std::compile

From: Peter Sommerlad <peter.sommerlad_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 07:50:52 +0200
Rene

Thanks a lot. I didn’t have time to look at everything. But please change the compile function to use a C++ API and not the main() function C API!

A span<string_view> or vector<string> or something in between should make sense. Or come up with something better. But not (int, char**). That is error prone and hard to call from a program that is not directly calling it from main

sent from a mobile device.
Prof. Peter Sommerlad
peter.Sommerlad_at_[hidden]
+41-79-432 23 32