[Tooling] Package Ecosystem Plan

From: Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 09:05:33 -0500
This is one of two papers I would like SG15 to consider for the next
meeting.

<
https://rawgit.com/bfgroup/std_cpp/master/doc/package_ecosystem_plan_Dxxxx_R0.html

It is a rough plan for what the various components of what a package
ecosystem that considers current practices and a cohesive future. This
proposal is only a lead-in to concrete proposals for the various parts of
the plan. And as such I would expect others to propose such concrete
solution papers.

I am looking for feedback, and collaboration, to hone the paper ahead of
the meeting.

Note: I was hoping to post this with an actual paper number. But Hal hasn't
been responding to emails this past week.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything