Re: [Tooling] C++ project layout pool

From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 12:21:36 +0000
I don’t expect the outcome to be an enforced standard. So, the current 40% would not have to be changed – they are what they are.
However, I do expect the outcome to be a recommendation that the community aspires to – which means that the 40% will decrease, not because they have been changed but because they are becoming the increasing minority.

-- Gaby