[Tooling] Evening Session

From: Titus Winters <titus_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 15:20:41 +0000
After going back and forth on it a bit, there will in fact be a formal
meeting of SG15 this week during the WG21 meeting in Jacksonville. The
meeting is scheduled for this Friday evening, at 730. We're scheduled
against the SG7 "Compile Time Programming" meeting, unfortunately, and I'm
not quite sure what room it is in. The WG21 evening sessions page will be
updated over the week with details as room assignments and the like get
worked out.

I hope that we can use this as a more detailed kick-off: what are the
topics that we are interested in, and what are the outputs that we'd like
to see from these discussions.

I hope to see many of you there. And for those of you that aren't going to
be present, please consider finding some time to put together a wish list
this week.

Cheers
-Titus