Re: Reg: experience on boost:lockfree data structures

From: Honey Sukesan <honey.speaks.tech_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 15:42:14 +0000
Hi Scott,

Thank you for your reply.
Yes
, it's a multithreaded program. I believe multiprocess constructs could be
used along side threads as well. I've tried benchmarking using std::queue
protected with a std:: unique_lock & condition_var for the same scenario.
But performance results was not that great. Let me know what you think.

Best,
Honey