Re: [SG14] Soliciting Games related topics for this wednesday

From: Michael Wong <fraggamuffin_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 09:57:56 -0400
Thank you, Staffan. That was my next question to see if any of the other
group can take the lead on short notice. It seems that once September
starts, every group kicks into hyper busy mode as I am, even during
shutdown. So it is understandable. It’s probably worst during shutdown as
everyone takes advantage of people being always home.

As such, unless some domain wish to come forward, I will propose that we
officially cancel this month’s SG14 call.

Note that next month is November and is DST madness month. We normally skip
sg14 calls during that month due to the global nature of the exact time
confusion and that it disadvantages one group as the meeting will move on
top of local meetings which doesn’t change with DST. do our next call will
be December.

In the mean time, we should use the time saved to review Colony and give
feedback. Thank you and stay safe.