Thank you, Staffan. That was my next question to see if any of the other group can take the lead on short notice. It seems that once September starts, every group kicks into hyper busy mode as I am, even during shutdown. So it is understandable. It’s probably worst during shutdown as everyone takes advantage of people being always home.

As such, unless some domain  wish to come forward, I will propose that we officially cancel this month’s SG14 call.

Note that next month is November and is DST madness month. We normally skip sg14 calls during that month due to the global nature of the exact time confusion and that it disadvantages one group as the meeting will move on top of local meetings which doesn’t change with DST. do our next call will be December.

In the mean time, we should use the time saved to review Colony and give feedback. Thank you and stay safe.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 7:33 AM Tjernstrom, Staffan <Staffan.Tjernstrom@sig.com> wrote:

No objection from my side, Finance is also under deadline pressure at least here in the US with the upcoming meta-events.

From: SG14 [mailto:sg14-bounces@lists.isocpp.org] On Behalf Of Michael Wong via SG14
Sent: Tuesday, 13 October, 2020 23:11
To: Patrice Roy <patricer@gmail.com>
Cc: Michael Wong <fraggamuffin@gmail.com>; Low Latency:Game Dev/Financial/Trading/Simulation/Embedded Devices <sg14@lists.isocpp.org>
Subject: Re: [SG14] Soliciting Games related topics for this wednesday

Thanks all, I would like to have a good Games discussion when any of the Games chairs are ready. But given that they are under deadline pressure right now, I would suggest we cancel this month's telecon call for tomorrow for SG14.

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 9:19 PM Patrice Roy <patricer@gmail.com> wrote:

I will have many, but the document to present them is not ready and I cannot attend this week's meeting due to a concurrent mandatory meeting at work :/

Le lun. 12 oct. 2020 à 18:57, Michael Wong via SG14 <sg14@lists.isocpp.org> a écrit :

Hi all, for this Wednesday's monthly call, we will be returning to a Games focus, as Security wanted to move to December. I am wondering if there are any papers or topics for review or discussion. Thank you.