[SG14] SG14 agenda for Prague F2F and March 11 Monthly call

From: Michael Wong <fraggamuffin_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 11:21:11 -0500
HI all, in the interest of studying for the use of Exception handling in
Embedded space, this paper is very useful (thanks to Bjarne pointing me to
it)
Low-Cost Deterministic C++ Exceptions for Embedded Systems

https://www.research.ed.ac.uk/portal/files/78829292/low_cost_deterministic_C_exceptions_for_embedded_systems.pdf

The general conclusion is that EH as it is is suitable for embedded
systems and it only needs to be an implementation detail. This is
extremely helpful to our interest.

At the Prague F2F SG14 meeting, I will present this paper if there is a
free slot on Friday morning's SG14 meeting if the authors cannot be
present.

However, James Renwick has agree to come on our March 11 monthly SG14 call
to discuss this.

I have already presented this paper at MISRA C++ so a wider group might be
interested in these results.