Re: [SG14] SG14 agenda for Prague F2F and March 11 Monthly call

From: Matthew Bentley <mattreecebentley_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 10:00:31 +1300
Interesting paper, though the only argument he makes for use of exception
handling in embedded appears to be using libraries which use exception
handling, like boost. I can't imagine embedded devs use boost. The other
reason he offers "embedded software developed in C++ generally disables
exceptions, at the cost of reduced disciplined error handling through C++
exceptions" doesn't make any sense. Return codes require more disciplined
error handling, not less.