Re: [SG14] [isocpp-parallel] (SC22WG14.16623) Rough notes from SC22 WG21 SG14 meeting on pointer lifetime-end zap

From: Herb Sutter <hsutter_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 12:54:54 +0000
David, this is an ongoing and useful thread, so it deserves its own list. Also, we now have other WG14/WG21 overlap topics, such as lightweight exceptions/errors. And I hear WG14 will be joining WG21 at our Cologne meeting (welcome!).

So I suggest it's time we create a general list for WG14/WG21 overlap discussion. If you agree, then how about I have it set up on lists.isocpp.org as a new list here that's open to WG14 and WG21 members?

Herb