[SG14] This month's monthly call cancelled

From: Michael Wong <fraggamuffin_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 18:41:34 -0400
Hi all, we are cancelling the May Sg14 monthly call as this week there is
C++Now (and many have requested it be not held this week) and next week I
will be away for IWOCL/DHPCC++ and Autosense.

We would normally move it to the following week of May 22, which is very
close to the June meeting. So unless there is urgent issues, I would just
wait until June 12 our normally scheduled monthly meeting to catch up. At
that meeting, we will need to be prepared for the mailing deadline of June
17.

Please let me know of any proposal that needs to be discussed. Thanks.