Re: [SG14] [EXT] Ideas on debug constexpr functions or other functions that have been 100% removed from the EXE

From: Matt Bentley <mattreecebentley_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 11:34:20 +1300
I think Arthur is correct in that the idea is outside of scope in terms
of the group's aims, however that doesn't mean it's not an interesting
idea to talk about, and I think he's wrong to jump to conclusions about
how and why you're presenting this.

Generally, yes, I think in order to reduce overall noise we should be
focused on things that can actually be brought to bear before the
standards committee, however discussions around what can and cannot be
brought to bear are welcome.