Re: [SG14] Ideas on debug constexpr functions or other functions that have been 100% removed from the EXE

From: Matt Bentley <mattreecebentley_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 14:47:27 +1300
This could be tricky given that constexpr's aren't compile-time
guaranteed, hence there would be a necessary debug mechanism to
distinguish between constexpr's which are in fact being compile-time
evaluated and those which aren't. Which would be useful anyway, in my
opinion. I don't use them so am not sure whether any compiler ash that
feature.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/14248235/when-does-a-constexpr-function-get-evaluated-at-compile-time