Re: [SG14] compiler flag sanity check for error handling research

From: Ben Craig <ben.craig_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 02:52:29 +0000
I can do -march native.

None of the files include iostreams. I don't include much in the way of C/C++ standard library headers. I use limits.h a lot. The cases that call abort() pull in stdlib.h. I'm using Simon Brand's <expected.hpp> header, and that pulls in exception, functional, type_traits, and utility. I pull in exception when I'm deriving from std::exception in that one batch of tests.