Re: [ub] [isocpp-ext] Agenda this Friday

From: Hubert Tong <hubert.reinterpretcast_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 10:57:35 +0000
On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 10:24 AM Gabriel Dos Reis via Ext <
ext_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> So, thanks to the fluid schedule at this meeting of the major Working
> Groups, neither I nor Michael would be available after break for discussing
> the papers on the agenda. I suspect that is the case of many key SG12
> people
>
> We have two options:
>
> - Postpone to this afternoon. The snag is conflict with Contracts
>
> Gaby,

I will like to point out that Contracts is a C++23 concern and that the
adopted agenda of this meeting indicates "[r]esolve C++20 national body
comments" as the primary goal. Delaying the discussion of RU 007 does not
fit with said primary goal.

-- HT

> -
> - Postpone Michael’s paper to tomorrow afternoon, after the plenary
>

> Let me know of your preference.

I would like to have this scheduled for this afternoon.