On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 10:24 AM Gabriel Dos Reis via Ext <ext@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:

So, thanks to the fluid schedule at this meeting of the major Working Groups, neither I nor Michael would be available after break for discussing the papers on the agenda.  I suspect that is the case of many key SG12 people

We have two options:

  • Postpone to this afternoon.  The snag is conflict with Contracts
Gaby,

I will like to point out that Contracts is a C++23 concern and that the adopted agenda of this meeting indicates "[r]esolve C++20 national body comments" as the primary goal. Delaying the discussion of RU 007 does not fit with said primary goal.

-- HT

  • Postpone Michael’s paper to tomorrow afternoon, after the plenary

Let me know of your preference.

I would like to have this scheduled for this afternoon.

-- Gaby