Re: [std-proposals] Revising #pragma once

From: Tiago Freire <tmiguelf_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2024 05:29:13 +0000
I see a very dangerous precedent here.

pragma once is already a thing, either you like it or not, you can't stop users from migrating to it because it makes their work easier.

And I often times see this argument thrown around "it doesn't work for what I'm doing, this library is not mine how do I stop them from changing".

How did it became normal that you are taking other people's work, for free, and you think you are entitled to tell other people how they should manage their projects.

And by the way nobody forced you to adopt the tools and processes that you have that caused the duplication problem.

This is not ok.