Re: [std-proposals] Function overload set type information loss

From: organicoman <organicoman_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2024 18:18:54 +0400
Bravo, straight in the heartSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Sebastian Wittmeier via Std-Proposals <std-proposals_at_[hidden]> Date: 7/30/24 6:05 PM (GMT+04:00) To: std-proposals_at_[hidden] Cc: Sebastian Wittmeier <wittmeier_at_[hidden]> Subject: Re: [std-proposals] Function overload set type information loss