Re: [std-proposals] std::elide

From: Breno Guimarães <brenorg_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 12:04:12 -0300
Hey folks,

If you're willing to abuse structured binding syntax, you can inject a
post-initialization function in get<0>, like this:
https://godbolt.org/z/qa1n8a5x5
It's not great that the caller syntax is a weird single member structure
binding, but the code generation for this case is optimal (only because the
functor has no data members and everything is inlined though).

Bit out there, but I can see this trick could be used in a real codebase.

Best Regards,
Breno G.