Re: [std-proposals] Allow forward declarations of typedef'ed classes

From: Breno Guimarães <brenorg_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 07:36:46 -0300
If you want a non-standard-changing way to do this. Just ask the maintainer
to change:

using IDevice = ifc<true>;

struct IDevice : public ifc<true> {
    using ifc<true>::ifc;
};

(I don't recall if that's the syntax to expose the constructor or if it
needs <true> after the second ifc as well, but you get the idea)

Now you can forward declare IDevice.

Breno G.