[std-proposals] How to propose a feature?

From: Baruch Burstein <bmburstein_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 22:14:26 +0200
Hi,
I would like to suggest an addition to the core language. The idea is to
allow using `using` to create function aliases, similar to type aliases.
e.g.

    template <class T>
    int foo() { ... }

    using foo_int = foo<int>;

My questions are as follows:
1. Has this been suggested/discussed before and already decided to not do
it? If so, please point me to the reasoning.
2. Does anyone see an obvious reason this would not work / be a bad idea,
and so no point in pursuing it?
3. Assuming none of the above, what would be the procedure to suggest this?
What are my chances of actually getting something into the core language?

Thank you