[std-proposals] Extended precision unsigned arithmetic

From: Tiago Freire <tmiguelf_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 09:27:57 +0000
Hi everyone,
My name is Tiago Freire, I'm new to this mailing list, so I apologize in advance if I have violated any rule of how this email works.

I'm interested in adding extended precision unsigned integer arithmetic to the standard, specifically:
add_carry - addition with carry bit
sub_borrow - subtraction with borrow bit
umul - multiplication with double with as output
udiv - complement of umul (i.e. division of extended precision)

If you are familiar with this you should know what I mean.
I wanted to know what the status of the work in such subject, and if there are already any existing documentation on it or someoe previously working on. I would like to get involved. Otherwise, I will follow up with a new proposal document.

Best regards,
Tiago Freire