Re: [std-proposals] [SG15] WIP, Tooling structured response files.

From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 19:19:49 -0600
On Thu, Nov 30, 2023 at 12:37 AM Ran Regev <regev.ran_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Rene,
> Can you please share with me those options that you have, I'll try to see if I can make it any sensible progress with it.

A very small number of them are in this paper
<https://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2018/p1178r0.html#_options>.
But in the form of command line options. The rest would come from the
set of B2 features. You can find all of those by reading the
*-feature.jam files here
<https://github.com/bfgroup/b2/tree/main/src/tools/features>.
Obviously both of those would take some tweaking of names and values
for this context.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada