Re: [std-proposals] [SG15] WIP, Tooling structured response files.

From: Ran Regev <regev.ran_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 08:37:09 +0200
I am not sure we have to first define command line arguments and only then
based on them define the file. It can easily be done the other way around:
first define the file and then, if required, define the command line
arguments accordingly.

I don't think we'll be ever able to define _all_ possible options for all
compilers, as there are specific options for specific vendors.

Therefore, I think the way to go is to define those common options in a
human readable format (aka keywords), and leave a space for vendor specific
definitions.

Rene,
Can you please share with me those options that you have, I'll try to see
if I can make it any sensible progress with it.

Ran.