Re: [std-proposals] Header Units Problem and Possible Fixes In HMake

From: Hassan Sajjad <hassan.sajjad069_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 10:50:11 +0500
I think SG15 mailing is the ideal place for this conversation. As review
from different backgrounds is needed including that from the
other build-systems devs.
I posted this on SG15 mailing 3 days ago. I received an email that my email
will be either posted on the mailing or I will be informed about the
decision. Neither was my email posted nor was I informed about the
decision. Then 2 days ago I requested the SG15 mailing owner about the
status of my email. I have not received a response yet. So, I posted it
here.