I think SG15 mailing is the ideal place for this conversation. As review from different backgrounds is needed including that from the other build-systems devs.
I posted this on SG15 mailing 3 days ago. I received an email that my email will be either posted on the mailing or I will be informed about the decision. Neither was my email posted nor was I informed about the decision. Then 2 days ago I requested the SG15 mailing owner about the status of my email. I have not received a response yet. So, I posted it here.

On Tue, Aug 1, 2023 at 10:12 AM Thiago Macieira via Std-Proposals <std-proposals@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
On Monday, 31 July 2023 20:51:28 PDT Hassan Sajjad via Std-Proposals wrote:
> HMake however has a flaw and there is no easy solution for it. To fix this,
> I will like to propose a new way to compile source files.
> https://github.com/HassanSajjad-302/HMake/wiki/HMake-Flaw-And-Its-Possible-F
> ixes
>
> I am very confident that the adoption of this will result in flawless
> module and header-unit support in HMake which will translate to a very good
> user experience while converting their code base to C++20 modules.
>
> Please share your thoughts, especially about solution 5 and the likelihood
> of its implementation in the C++ compilers.

None of the solutions have anything to do with the standard, only compiler
implementations. That means this is not the right mailing list for your
proposal.

You should approach the gcc and LLVM communities directly with your proposal.

Additionally, I recommend you consult with CMake and Meson developers to see
if they have a similar problem and if your proposed solution works for them
too, because if it does and you approach the compiler communities with a
united request from the major buildsystems, they are far more likely to engage
you in your request.