Re: [std-proposals] Proposal for 'std::fiber<T>' Language-level Extension in C++23

From: Jonathan Wakely <cxx_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 16:55:15 +0100
On Fri, 7 Jul 2023 at 14:52, 1one1 via Std-Proposals <
std-proposals_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Thanks for the URL Bjorn. I will supply the link to my OpenAI GPT Model to
> further help me hone the key concepts of my proposal. If there are any
> mistakes in this proposal which need correcting, they are my own!

Please stop wasting our time with auto-generated word salad.

If you have a good idea, you should be able to explain it and propose it
yourself. It seems you just like the idea of making a C++ standard
proposal, so you're using chatGPT to write one for you. "Write a proposal
so I can be famous in C++". That's not how this works

> And the very gifted people on this standards committee need to stop
> denigrating other members whom use these large language models
> to better clarify their ideas; It's like Einstein bullying the kid in the
> back of the class room because he uses a calculator, admonishing him to
> properly attribute his to Casio or Texas Instruments...

Nonsense. You're wasting our time with auto-generated garbage, so we get to
say it's garbage. If you don't want to be called out for it, don't try to
feed us that garbage.

If you want to use chatGPT to develop your ideas, that's fine. But don't
use this mailing list to test and refine your garbage. Spend your own time
and energy on it, not ours.