Re: [std-proposals] goto is not harmful (was: "once" keyword)

From: sasho648 <sasho648_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 19:00:11 +0300
Weird how that should even be concern of the committee. Just give the
syntax and allow implementations to decide what can they implement as
`constexpr` or not.

Maybe only impose "minimal requirements" for what needs to be able to be
evaluated at compile time. Let's be honest C++ is turing complete so
everything can be `constexpr` in theory.

And also in my opinion "cherry-picking" what should be allowed as
`constexpr` next is doing work for the sake of work being done.