Re: [std-proposals] Proposal to allow multiple template parameter packs for class templates provided they can be deduced using CTAD

From: Anoop Rana <ranaanoop986_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 21:35:44 +0530
This is the first revision so the draft is named DXXXXR1.pdf. Here the
formatting of the tony table is fixed. I will work on other suggestions
given in the last two emails(by Arthur and Jens) and will modify the
proposal draft accordingly as soon as possible.

Note only the formatting of the tony table has been updated in this
revision and the practical applications of the proposal have not been added
in this revision.

Regards,
Anoop Rana