Re: [std-proposals] Proposal to limit the scope of Pattern Matching for a '26 release

From: Михаил Найденов <mihailnajdenov_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 19:18:50 +0200
One last revision. I have decided "not to bother", but after the last
meeting PM is now "conservative C++29" target, which was added as a
point in the motivation.
This is I think the realistic-to-optimistic target, mainly because there
are 2 completely different proposals in flight, both of which doing too
much for an initial release (in my opinion obviously).
We have to define *some* scope and get *something *finally.