Re: [std-proposals] Fwd: Re: Proposal regarding labeld breaking and continuation

From: hypatia.sva_at <hypatia.sva_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 18:38:53 +0000
Hello,

after looking through this it seems this is very clearly rejected for
c++ itself, good to know. Ive suggested it for Herb's Cppfront, since
its more of a syntax issue anyways, and apparently they already have it
in their new syntax. I guess that that closes this issue, thanks for
clarification

Hypatia of Sva.